(Yin) Yoga Anatomy Teacher Training Course For Teachers & Non Teachers
Learn How to create your own yin class & deepen your understanding in your own body and Yin Yoga practice
We teach a functional approach to understand the body in Yoga. An aesthetic approach to yoga focuses on how a pose looks, or worse, how it is “supposed” to look! A functional approach to yoga first determines what part of your body the pose was intended to exercise and then adapts the archetype to everyone’s unique skeleton. The result is less pain, less frustration, and a yoga practice that is completely your own, and develope a body that feels Fit Flexibel Mobile and Strong. Learn more about a functional apporach to Yoga.
Teacher Training Course Yoga Anatomy & Yin Yoga 50H
Yin is an incredibly meditative practice, allowing space to be created and experienced in the body and the mind. Using the breath to calm the mind and in turn release the thoughts and bodily tension, finding comfort in the discomfort that may arise.
The Yin Yoga training is suitable for yoga students of all levels and teacher alike, who have an interest in exploring a complementary practice to the active, dynamic, yang, yoga styles. This training will strengthen both your knowledge about and your practice of yoga.
What you will learn:
Anatomy Bones, Muscles, and Poses
Unit 1 gives yoga instructors an alternate paradigm of teaching. It replaces the arbitrary and unscientific “rules of alignment” with the “14-10-7” paradigm of anatomically based functional analysis.
The Guiding Sutra:
“14-10-7”. Explaining and applying this sutra is the heart of our program. The full sutra is:
“When you learn to see the body as 14 Skeletal Segments being moved by 10 Myofascial Groups you will be able to skillfully adapt the 7 Archetypal poses to suit every student.”
- 50 hour of profound Yin Yoga practical, theory and exploration
- A full and sufficient explanation of the Yin Practice and meridians
- Yin and Yang defined. Yin and Yang tissue defined
- 24 poses including the 7 archetypal poses
- How to assist someone in their Yin Practice
- 6 Yin Flows focusing on different Meridians and parts of the body
- Tension, contraction, compression of the muscles
- Skeletal variation
- 3 layers of a join
- 14 skeletal segments
- 10 muscle groups
- Individual anatomical formation of the body, its effects and limitations
- Motion analysis of the body
- Yin Yoga Sequencing
- How to assist someone in their Yin Practice, variations and adjustments
- Additional 4 Yin Flows
- 3 specialist situational flows
- Use of props in Yin Yoga
- Chi and Energetic systems
Our Lead teacher is a verry experienced senior teacher
International Senior teacher (RYT1200) Gil is a former athlete. He travels around the world with his teaching skills training professional athletes and educates teachers. He has been practicing Sports, (Iyengar, Ashtanga, Hatha & Yin) yoga & meditation for more than 20 years.
He is practicing his sports, yoga and meditation from an early age in life and studied movement science and lived with Lived with Traditional Himalayan Monks and on a traditional ashram with Hindu monks.
Gil teaches a functional approach to understand the body in Yoga. An aesthetic approach to yoga focuses on how a pose looks, or worse, how it is “supposed” to look! A functional approach to yoga first determines what part of your body the pose was intended to exercise and then adapts the archetype to everyone’s unique skeleton.
Find more info about Gil here
00:00 Anatomy, Lecture
00:00 Asana clinic, Lecture
What you will get:
- After completion of the course you will receive an internationally recognised yoga teacher certification.
- After you have completed Unit 1 you are free to take any of the other units.
- Because our program is conceptually dense many of our students repeat units several times. Students receive credit every time they take or repeat a unit.
- Students receive 50 credit hours every time they take or repeat this unit. If a student completes 500 hours of course work with us they will be awarded a 500 hour certificate.
- Basic understanding and speaking of the English language
- 18 years old or over
- Prior knowledge and experience of any style of yoga will be helpful
- Should not be pregnant
- A desire to grow and learn
The Course of one level is 3 weekends
|Course||Weekend 1||Weekend 2||Weekend 3|
|Yin Anatomy Bones, Muscles, and Poses & Yin 50H||11 - 12 - 13 Sep '2020||18 - 19 - 20 Sep '2020||25 26 - 27Sep '2020|
|Course Investment||Early Bird||Deposit|
|€1499 Level I||€1299 Level I||50% 10 months before course|
Iban NL09 INGB0700970843 BIC / SWIFT code INGBNL2A
Payment details: Yoga Teacher Training + name & last name
Yoga Academy Rotterdam is partners with Fit Flex Relax Studio Rotterdam
More Information please Contact us true firstname.lastname@example.org
|Workshop Hip Anatomy|
|Workshop Spine anatomy|
|Workshop Upperbody anatomy|
|Workshop Lowerbody Anatomy|
|TTC Yoga Nidra|
|Masterclass Focus, Calm & Master the Mind|